09 March 2011

One more to share...

I just can't seem to stop scrapping lately...and I am having so much fun using older product from my stash. This one is for Manon's stylist challenge at Scrap Boutique. You needed to scrap about your work and as I am now a stay at home Mum I decided to document some of the things I do each day. I must say I enjoy having more time to do jobs around the house and not have to rush around in the mornings trying to get it done before work...I will enjoy it while it lasts! I have used the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird range.



















Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
xox

4 comments:

  1. fabulous page, love the cosmo cricket stuff!

    Glad your getting lots of scrapping done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leanne!! Just came from Anna's Craft Cupboard.... & would like to thank You for your Lovely Comment on my LO for March Sketch
    (for the Record).....
    Your 1st Wheels Layout is Awesome.... Also FAB My day Layout, Love the doilie with the Cosmo cricket papers....
    they have a challenge happening @ the moment if interested????
    Rachael Funnell (funnellweb)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work, isn't that great to be able to dig out those old stuff and give them new life, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. using stash is good ... actually it's absolutely fab-u-lous - cos then you can replace it ... lol ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.