08 March 2011

March White With 1

This is the first time I have played along with WW1 and this month's challenge was to create a layout using white, bright pink and artesian shapes or products. I didn't have any products so cut a shape from pattern paper using a chipboard shape from my stash. This photo is of my niece Chloe dressed all pretty as a flower girl. I have used Echo Park papers with American Crafts glittered thickers, Petaloo, Green Tara and Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp felt butterfly and Purple Pumpkin handmade pokadot flower and button.


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL page Leanne, was nice meeting you the other day, Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Leanne. Love your cluster and gorgeous photo!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.