21 March 2011

March Kraft It Up

This is my entry for the March Kraft It Up challenge. The criteria was to use the saying "There is no greater gift than today" in your title or journaling on a kraft background (of course). I decided to scrap this photo I had taken recently on a lovely evening at the Coffs Harbour Jetty...a great place to relax and reflect. I have used the soft and pretty Basic Grey Marjolaine papers, the photos were taken on my iPhone using Hipstamatic.



















Thanks for stopping by and happy creating.

4 comments:

  1. looks awesome Leanne!

    Love the photos with that saying, fabulous elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leanne!! This LO is FAB U LAS... I love it..
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Leanne.. love the design and sweet details!! Thanks for playing along this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours you chose for the LO goes so well with the photos. Love how you used a strip of photos in your design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.