05 February 2011

Basic Grey Curio

Good Afternoon

I had a chance to do some creating earlier in the week and decided to have a play with the lovely Basic Grey Curio range along with this gorgeous brick wall stamp that came with my new Tim Holtz stamp set. The photo is of my best friend Kim when she married Chris at Chapel Hill winery in McLaren Vale, SA last March. I loved cutting out these papers and will be sure to use them again on another layout. I have added a Prima butterfly and letters, Pink Paislee corrugated bird and heart, Green Tara flowers with Kaiser pearls, lace, K&Company brads and crystal brads that I bought in a lovely little scrap shop I found in McLaren Vale...I thought that was a nice touch! I love these little kraft alpha stickers that came in a kit...I don't know who makes them but I just love everything kraft and black/brown at the moment. The photo is by Scout Photographics in Adelaide.



Hope you are managing to stay cool...the heat has been unbearable for the last few days!

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating xox

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Leanne!
    Gorgeous hand cutting of that BG Curio & with all your elements, looks wonderful!

    I met another scrapper today, with your name!!!

    It is too hot for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrappage Leanne!

    Gotta love BG and Tim Holtz!!!

    You've done amazing with these goodies! I really must get back to scrapping one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Leanne. Love your scrapping style. Gorgeous blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.