08 January 2011

Scrap the Girls Challenge

This is my entry for the January Scrap the Girls challenge. We had some beautiful days at the beginning of the year and our family took the opportunity to spend some time at Moonee Beach...luckily we got to soak up some sunshine then as it has rained almost every day since :(
 I recently sorted through my paper stash and have been trying to use up some of my paper scraps. I have machine stitched on Basic Grey and Echo Park papers for this layout of Mikala and myself. I have embellished with Kaiser flowers, Green Tara string, Purple Pumpkin buttons, American Crafts Thickers, Carolees tiny alphas and added a gorgeous little bird pin from The Chip Chop Shop. Hope you are getting some sunshine wherever you are!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Leanne!! so bright and gorgeous. Thanks for entering STG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.