12 January 2011

My 2011 word is Renew

I have completed the monthly challenge over at ScrapBoutique which was set by Manon. We were required to choose a word and create a layout to remind us of this word throughout the coming year. I chose the word RENEW as I feel a lot of things in my life need to be revitalised. I decided to scrap the layout on a canvas that I had sitting around unused...that way I can keep it on display to keep reminding me of my word.



















And some close ups...  























The photo is one that I have previously scrapped and was taken by Trish O'Brien of Jetty Images. I don't have a lot of photos of myself on my own and this one with Mikala is a definite favourite of mine. I have used My Minds Eye glittler papers, diecut and brad, Prima packaging, butterflies, flowers and centres, Tim Holtz ornate frame, Fourish with a Bling swirl, Purple Pumpkin doily, Tattered Inspirations pin and Making Memories glitter alphas.

Thanks for stopping by xox

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout, so many beautiful and great details, so much to look at, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.