11 January 2011

More scrapping...

I had another play with the Kaiser Seaside range. The photo of me was taken at Moonee Beach last week during one of those few sunny days we have enjoyed this year. I had fun making my own embellishments for this page and have only added a few Kaiser tickets, some starfish, string, Jenny Bowlin alphas and buttons.



















This page is for Amanda's Stylist Challenge over at Scrap Boutique. I had wanted to do a page using this Cosmo Cricket paper and chipboard numbers for a while and Amanda's number challenge fitted perfectly. The stitching and basic design were inspired by a layout I saw somewhere while site hopping on the web...thank you for the inspiration! I really had fun working on this page and adding lots of bits and pieces. 



















Thanks for stopping by and lets pray this rain will ease off so all the flood effected people can begin putting their lives back together xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.