09 January 2011

Kraft It Up!

Hello, I am back again with another challenge layout...
I have wanted to complete a Kraft It Up challenge for ages but always seem to run out of time. Well I have finally managed to get one done...there are some benefits to being a lady of leisure! This months challenge is to create a layout based on a summer theme with a summer word in the title on a Kraft cardstock background. I have used Kaisercraft Seaside papers and tags with a Flourish with a Bling pearl flourish, Prima flower and Basic Grey chipboard alphas. I think this would have to be my favourite Kaiser range ever. I just love the colours with these summery photos of Mikala having fun in her friend's pool.



















Thanks for stopping by and happy creating :)

4 comments:

  1. An awesome page.....gorgeous mix of colours. Thanks so much for joining in at KIU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright & happy LO Leanne.. love your mix of pp's and embellishments!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout Leanne ! Lovely work !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.