01 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year...I hope that 2011 is full of good health and much happiness for us all. I love the way everything feels new and full of possibility at the beginning of a new year. I spent a wonderful morning at the beach with my family. The weather here in the last few days has been glorious...and such a pleasant change from all the rain.
I thought I would share my last 2010 layout which I completed yesterday. The photo is of my cute niece Chloe trying on her Mum's beautiful veil as they were preparing for the wedding in October. The photo is by Mike and Amy and is one of my favourites from the day. Chloe looks just gorgeous and so cute...such a special  moment to capture on film. I have used  My Minds Eye  papers and embellishments combined with Prima flowers, leaves and butterfly, Kaiser and Zva Creative pearls and American Crafts thickers. 



I have decided that I will make no resolutions this year and that way I will not be disappointed if I don't achieve them. I will leave you with an inspiring quote I came across at The Quote Garden.

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched.  Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.  ~Ellen Goodman

Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave :)

2 comments:

  1. That layout is just stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a magnificent LO Leanne! What a great photo...your album must be looking wonderful now!
    Brilliant quote & I also haven't made any NY resolutions, although I might like to learn digi scrapping....let's see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.