16 January 2011

Dressmaking pattern paper altered background

I have just had a play with altering my cardstock with dressmaking pattern paper. It was lots of fun crumpling paper and getting messy with glue. I have scrapped a few proof photos I have had sitting around since my wedding in 1993. I have used October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers, letters and stickers  with  a few Prima flowers and leaves, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon and ornate frame, some lovely Webster's Pages ribbon and American Crafts thickers. I have also added a Tattered Inspirations pin...these are so gorgeous and I will need to be getting some more soon
















I love the texture and extra interest it adds to the page! 

Have you been checking out the CHA sneaks? I love all the sneak peeks...my favourites so far are Prima, Webster's Pages, and My Minds Eye. I can't wait to see what Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon have for us!

Thanks for stopping by...Hope your weekend has been fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. This is simply a wonderful LO Leanne...very clever & gorgeous work. Very precise, very neat & beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.