19 January 2011

Cosmo Cricket Challenge

I love reading the Cosmo Cricket blog and they have posted a January challenge. One of our favourite things to do in January is visit the beach. Our family love to go to Moonee Beach where there is a gorgeous creek which is great for families. These photos were taken early in the month and unfortunately it has rained almost every day since...it has been an unusually wet  summer this year. I have used Cosmo Cricket Togetherness papers and Core'dinations cardstock for my page. I love the bright, happy colours in this range :)



















Thanks for stopping by and any comments.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours & the use of the twine in this layout...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing scrappages!

    I see you are from Coffs? I am also in Coffs!

    I have been looking for people and events around the area to be able to share and craft with, I hope we may be able to chat sometime.

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.