26 November 2010

Retreat layouts

Hello
I have been very quiet lately as my mojo decided to go on holiday and I have had nothing to share with you. I was getting worried as I had the Scrap Boutique retreat at Coffs Harbour last weekend. We stayed at the beautiful Darlington Park which is only a 20 minute drive from home...you can't get much better than that! After a slow start I was feeling all inspired and it really was an awesome weekend. What a talented bunch of ladies, so many different styles of scrappers to admire and just the nicest people. I got to catch up with the lovely Debi and Tam...the other Coffs girls, as well as meeting lots of gorgeous ladies from the forum. Chelsea really knows how to run a retreat and I can't wait until next year.I thought I would share a few of my pages from the weekend.

My lovely niece Kristle recently married so I have lots of gorgeous photos to be scrapped. These ones are by Mike and Amy  and I have used Girls Paperie papers, they are so soft and pretty.

So Beautiful




















Chloe




















I took this shot of Mikala and have once again used the Girls Paperie paper girl range. I have added Prima and Purple Pumpkin flowers and some beautiful fabric leaves.

Beautiful Bridesmaid





















These photos were taken by the lovely Trish O'Brien . The pages were created for the retreat product pack and inspiration challenges. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be back to share more soon :)

BFF

Special Bond



1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today.