15 October 2010

ScrapBoutique Guest Stylist

I was very excited to be invited by Chelsea to be the October Guest Stylist at Scrap Boutique. Chelsea sent me a gorgeous Guest Stylist pack and I have been busy creating...nothing I can share as yet but hopefully I can soon :)

I have just completed the SB monthly challenge which has been set by Manon. It is to scrap a page about you and the things you are proud of about yourself. I found the challenge quite hard and this is what I came up with.

Proud to be...




I have used Basic Grey and Sassafras Indie Girl papers. I love the colours in the Indie Girl papers and the cut off strips are so pretty. I have added some AC Thickers, Green Tara string, a Tim Holtz button, Prima flower and packaging. I have recently seen a few tutorials on how to make bodies for punched butterflies and thought I would give it a go...I love the way they change the look of the MS butterflies.

I am wishing for the rain to stop so we can enjoy a nice sunny weekend for a change...Hope you have a great one!

Leanne xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.