25 October 2010

Get Picky Sketch

I thought I would join in the first challenge over at Get Picky, a fantastic new sketch site for multi photo layouts. The photos are of my cute little niece Chloe on a recent trip to the beach. I have used Echo Park Sweet Summertime papers, Green Tara mesh ribbon, Kaisercraft bling, Prima flower and Basic Grey alphas.

Beach Babe




If you haven't checked out the site you should do so as they have some amazing talent on the design team. Thanks for stopping by xxx

7 comments:

  1. And it is lovely Leanne...love the off centred circles & all the circular bling...a fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cute! I love that misting, perfect for the beachy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout....I love the misting and the clouds....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful - love your misting, the clouds & the rhinestone flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a stunning layout, love the misting and love Echo Park. thanks for joining in at Get Picky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I also love the misting - and those little clouds up in the top corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiul layout Leanne :) I love the little flowers around the outer circle too. Thanks for joining us at Get Picky for our first sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.