15 October 2010

Anna's challenge entry

I have been a bit neglectful of my blog lately, there has been a lot going on including this little man's parents beautiful wedding. Riley's Mum (my gorgeous niece Kristle) married her childhood sweetheart Craig at the Bonville International Golf Course and even though it hardly stopped raining we all had the most wonderful and special day.

Cute Little Man



















I completed the layout for the Anna's Craft Cupboard monthly sketch competition. I have used Basic Grey Cappella papers and letters which are perfect for wedding photos along with some mesh ribbon and AC Thickers. Isn't Riley just the cutest in his little suit?

Here's a family photo I took on the day...you can see the rain pouring down in the background. xox

Kristle & Craig's wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.