05 September 2010

Up Up and Away

Hello

Hope everyone is enjoying their Fathers Day weekend. It is a gorgeous day here and I spent the day visiting my Father and Father in Law as well as taking my daughter Mikala to my sisters to try on her dress for an upcoming family wedding. She looked gorgeous and I'm looking forward to getting some lovely photos on the day.

I have been having a little play with the Kaiser Up Up and Away papers this weekend. I love the greens and browns in this range and thought they were the perfect theme for these photos of my sister and I when we rode the 'Wheel of Brisbane' in June. The photos were way to blue so I had a play in photoshop and changed the colours to a brown monotone. I love the way they turned out and will be trying this again. I have added Basic Grey choc chip letters, some Prima and some gorgeous brown tassel ribbon.



I had this old photo of my Mum, her sister Shirley and my cute big brother Robert sitting in my photo stack for quite a while. The show bag he is carrying says carnival sweets and as soon as I saw this paper I had to have it. I have added a Green Tara and Prima flower, some numbers from the MME Lush range along with a Making Memories journal spot and some ric rac...both from a box of goodies I received from Nina Granzien...Thanks again Nina, I am finding lots of little treasures to add to my pages!



Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC LAYOUTS LEANNE!! GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE STILL HAVING FUN PLAYING AROUND WITH ALL YOUR GOODIES TOO!! HAPPY CREATING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant layout to showcase the photo in that bottom page! Those papers are just perfect. The Up Up and Away papers look lovely - I love the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.