23 September 2010

Scrap the Boys

Jakey Monster
 
 
This is my layout for the first September Scrap the Boys challenge. We were required to scrap about the nicknames we call our boys. I decided to scrap a photo of Jake when he had just started moving around on this own and he was getting into everything...oh the mischief he got up to, but he was oh so cute :-)
I have used the gorgeous Jillibean Soup Monster Stew papers which I thought suited him very well. I have added some Basic Grey chipboard, Kaiser felt ribbon and grid stamp, American Crafts, Carolees and October Afternoon letters.
Thanks for stopping by xxx

4 comments:

  1. great page and such a cheeky grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this piccie of your little son Leanne!! And what a brilliant LO...love your papers & embellies...fine work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout leanne ...thanks for playing at STB's this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's such an adorable little boy page. Just way too cute for words!!!

    http://scrappinupastorm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.