19 September 2010

Layouts to share

Good morning :-)

I am loving the colours orange, blue and green at the moment and I think I must be going through a 'country' thing as well...it must be because it's spring! I completed this layout of Jake and Mikala for the Country Papercraft weekend challenge set by Mrs Frizz. I love this photo of my two when they they were aged five and nine...how cute do they look sitting on the bales of hay? I have used a mix of Basic Grey, October Afternoon and Crate Paper papers along with some paper lace, RW Lasercut chipboard title (which I painted with Twinkling H20's and covered in glossy accents) , Crate Paper chipboard, Green Tara flower and a cute bird button from Purple Pumpkin.



I have also been giving my Curvy Cutter a workout...it makes cutting different sized circles super easy :) I have used the gorgeous Echo Park Walk in the Park range for this layout I completed for Manon's Stylist challenge over at Scrap Boutique. The criteria was to have a spring theme and include some handmade flowers. I decided to scrap about springtime on our farm. I love how the paddocks are green, the chickens are laying well and the vegetables are growing. I love the colours in these papers with my photos...Echo Park is quickly becoming one of my favourite manufacturers.



It is my sons 15th birthday today. I can't believe how quickly time goes...before you know it they are all grown up and independent. Happy Birthday Jake! Hope you are enjoying your pressies :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy what is left of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. wow Leanne, love your spring challenge for the Boutique, it is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.