12 September 2010

Challenge Entries

I'm back with a few other entries I have recently completed.

This layout was for the Monthly Competition at Scrap Boutique, which was set by Em this month. The criteria was to include the word or a symbol for Peace, at least one rub on, a flower or butterfly (to represent spring) and white space. I had taken this photo of Mikala on the first day of spring and thought it was perfect for the challenge. She is always doing peace signs when she gets her photo taken! I have used Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper and October Afternoon papers along with Bella rub ons and American Crafts thickers. I have also added some Prima chipboard and used a couple of Martha Stewart butterfly punches. I added lots of hand stitching and really like how this one turned out.



This one is for the Scrap the Girls September challenge. The criteria here was to scrap a layout of a first or new beginning on a white cardstock base. I decided to scrap an old photo of Mikala when she had her first 'ride' on one of our horses. I have journaled about her love of horses and how her first word spoken after Dad and Mum was horse. How cute! I have used October Afternoon papers, Prima flowers and Bella and Carolee's alphas.



I think I need to concentrate on doing a few boy layouts as I am doing lots of girly stuff lately.
Thanks again for stopping by and I would love for you to leave a comment.
Leanne xox

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO's Leanne. Just love the butterflies on your Peace LO & such happy piccies on your First Ride LO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.