14 August 2010

Stuck Birthday Bonus Sketch

Good morning

I have just completed this layout for the birthday bonus sketch over at Stuck Sketches.
I am loving grungy style layouts atm and have used some great boyish papers I got in an older kit from Wicked Princesses...I think they are by Junkitz, but as I cut off the strips, I now can't remember. LOL. I did some stamping with my new Kasier grid stamp and made the embellishments with some hessian and Little Yellow Bicycle metal gears.
I love these photos of Jake with his Uncle Robert when they were about to set off on Jake's first ever bike ride on Robert's Harley Davidson Heritage Soft Tail. Jake was so excited and just a little bit scared...but came back all smiles.



Enjoy your weekend and thanks for taking the time to stop by xx

1 comment:

  1. love this LO Leanne ... i have a secret fantasy to one day ride on a harley too!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.