12 August 2010

SFS Sketch Challenge

This is my entry for the Scrapbooking From Scratch monthly sketch challenge. I have used the gorgeous Crate Paper Paper Doll range. I love the texture of these papers and the colours are so beautiful.
I thought they went perfectly with this photo of Mikala that was taken at a style studio she attended. The girls (and one boy?) learnt about fashion and beauty...then got to choose accessories to match their clothes and have their photo taken by a photographer. Mikala had lots of fun while I got to shop nearby :-)
I have added some of the cute glitter chipboard from the Paper Doll range, a My Vintage Blossoms rainbow doily trim, American Crafts and Basic Grey letters, some Prima flowers and a lovely die cut I received in a rak from Debi...thanks again Deb.



Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Leanne....this is a really fab LO! Really love how you have set the page...it is really stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.