01 August 2010

Scrapboutique July CC Challenges

Good Morning

I thought I would share my entries for the Scrap Boutique July CC challenges. This one is for Manon's Sunday Roast. The chosen colours were kraft, green & blue...they say these colours should never be seen together but I think they look fantastic. I have used a mix of Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and Fancy Pants papers along with Bazzill and MME kraft cardstock. I had another play with my Cuttlebug quilling dies to make the flowers, these are so easy and fun to make and I also painted and stamped chipboard letters for the title. I love how this layout of my sister and I turned out and I really like this 8.5"x11" size. I am definitely converted :)



I completed this layout for Emma's sketch challenge. I kept it very simple, using strips of Pink Paislee Starlight paper with some bubble wrap stamping and doodling around the photos and letters. The photos of Jake were taken after his first shift at Red Rooster...I was so excited to see him in his new uniform :)



Thanks for stopping by...
Hope you have a lovely day. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous! Especially that top one, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.