15 August 2010

Scrap The Girls Challenge Entry

This is my entry for the Scrap The Girls August challenge...Girls Getting Messy! We were required to do a layout that shows our girls being less than ladylike and include a messy technique. My problem was that after going through all my albums, I couldn't find any messy or bad hair type photos...guess taking those kind of photos wasn't the done thing when my kids were growing up! I eventually came across this one of Mikala when she was at playgroup in 2002. She looks very cross to have been interrupted from her painting for this photo. I have used Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers and some lace cardstock, along with Prima flowers and packaging, crochet trim, American Craft thickers and Kaiser paint to bubble wrap stamp and paint around all the edges.



Thanks for visiting my little blog.
Leanne xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your painting & stamping (or maybe a template) Leanne, & such a sweetie photo!! I do love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very arty! What a gorgeous photo :). Love that you scrapped it with blue and green to let the orange/red shine through!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.