17 July 2010

Challenge entries to share

I completed this page last night for the Scrap Boutique monthly competition. It is their birthday this month and the challenge was a nice easy one... all we had to do was include a yummy birthday cake. The photos are not the best (which I usually find with birthday photos) but I had fun with these gorgeous OA Fly a Kite papers. Mikala loved her cupcake birthday cake that her Gran made for her and they sure tasted very yum!



This is my entry for the Scrap the Girls July sketch challenge. I have used MME Love Me Do papers which are so bright and pretty. Mikala took the photo of us with my Mum...she is such a shutterbug, taking photos all the time, which I don't mind as she takes some great shots.



Enjoy your weekend... Hope it's not too cold in your part of the world and thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.