17 June 2010

Brisbane Scrapbook Papercraft Expo layout

Last weekend my sister and I drove to Brisbane for the Scrapbook Papercraft Expo at the Convention Centre. Wow...what a huge show for us country girls to attend, there were so many people and the stalls were chock-full of goodies. We came home with some new stamps, lots of lovely Prima and some yummy new chipboard products.

We decided to do a Sarah Gladman class at the Addicted to Craft stand. We received a product pack which included a French range called Rouge de Garance along with some Prima bling, Green Tara flowers and Scrapmatts chipboard. We created a lovely page with some fussy cutting and layering of papers. Sarah showed us some tricks to get extra dimension on our pages. I wouldn't normally use these colours but love how this page of my DD Mikala turned out.



While I was there I got to meet up with the lovely and very talented Nina Granzien. Nina was teaching a class for Scrapapple and I am so disappointed I didn't have time to attend. One day at the expo is just not enough. I hope to attend again next year as it was so worth the visit.

Thanks for stopping by xxx

1 comment:

  1. the LO you have done at the expo looks amazing!! the colours are gorgeous!! glad to catch up with you, hope we can do it again sometime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.