28 May 2010

Scrap Boutique Postcards Competition - Week 6

Well we have come to the end of our travels over at Scrapboutique and what an awesome time I have had. Our last destination was Greenland...an unexpected location but the postcard was very inspiring. I have scrapped an old wedding day photo of me with three of my gorgeous nieces. It's such a sweet photo with them all looking at me...an all time favourite of mine. I have used Basic Grey Wisteria paper along with some textured cardstock and flocked snowflake vellum. To embellish I have used some organza ribbon, a Prima flutter vine and a few Prima roses to add some colour (which represents the colourful village in the postcard).



Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have enjoyed my Postcard layouts xx

1 comment:

  1. absolutely stunning ... love your colours and choice of papers. Very 'noice'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.