15 May 2010

Scrap Boutique Postcards Competition - Week 4

We were off to India this week over at the Scrap Boutique Postcard challenge . I was inspired by the intricately painted hands, the gorgeous bright colours and gold and gemstone jewelery. I love these photos of Mikala all dressed up for a multicultural day at school in 2006 and thought they were perfect for this challenge.



I have stamped the photo mat and inked with gold ink as well as adding some bling and jewels to represent the beautiful jewelery. I also twisted a gold ribbon (saved from a cake I was given... I never throw anything out anymore, just in case I can use it on a layout. lol) to represent the beautiful sari's.



There are some amazing layouts in the competition gallery. You should stop by and check out the gorgeous pages.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous, love your take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.