02 May 2010

Layouts to share - Scrap Boutique Week 2 Postcard

I completed this layout for the Sunday roast at Scrap Boutique. I didn't get a chance to upload it by the required time so thought I would share it here. The design is by Amanda and was supposed to be about a hero or villain but I decided to change it a bit to suit the photo of my friend Kim and her husband Chris who married in March.



This page is of my fashion loving daughter Mikala using Crate Paper Lillian papers. She loves to dress up and have 'photo shoots'. I'm loving all the pretty photos I get to take of her.



This is my entry for this weeks Postcards challenge over at Scrap Boutique. The challenge this week was to be inspired by the postcard of Provence, France. I have used Prima papers and flowers along with my new Tim Holtz birdcage die, which I just love. I can see myself getting lots of use out of this one.



Hope you have had a lovely weekend and had a chance to enjoy the beautiful autumn days. I love this time of year.

Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

  1. Your roast LO is lovely Leanne (I used the same diecut too - love it against the black!!!)
    And I'm really glad you're enjoying the Postcards competition, your Week 2 entry is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout ... where did you get your bird cage die from ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.