26 April 2010

Scrap Boutique Postcards Competition - Week 1

I have joined in the Postcards competition over at Scrap Boutique. Each week a postcard is posted in the forum for inspiration. The challenge for week one was to create a layout inspired by Venice, Italy. I was inspired by the Chandelier, music paper, red from the wine and gold from the face mask in the postcard. I have used 7 Gypsies Victoria paper along with a Tim Holtz ornate plate and Prima flowers and bling. The photo is of my Mother and Father In Law at a recent masked ball they attended. The Scrap Boutique gallery is looking fantastic...you should pop over and have a look at all the different interpretations of the challenge.



Thanks for stopping by xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh very nice! I have that background paper (it's the 7gypsies one, isn't it?) and have no idea what to do with it, lol. I keep pulling it out, looking at it, and putting it away again. I have a problem with pink...

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog today. I totally brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.