18 April 2010

Kaisercraft Devonshire

Hi there
I thought I would share a layout I completed using these lovely new papers from Kaisercraft. I have been going through a box of old photos belonging to my Mother and have come across some lovely pictures of her and her family. I love looking at the clothing they wore and I am fascinated by all the old buildings and cars in the backgrounds. This one is of my Grandmother and two of her daughters Edna and Shirley...I love their dresses. I have added Prima bling which is a favourite product of mine at the moment.




Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. I wish I had time to do more than slap a picture down and journal a few lines. Your style is what I would like to be my style. I love the white space- I can't seem to get that right either. Anyway...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is gorgeous Leanne - I love that Kaiser range too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.