05 April 2010

Gorgeous Giant Pandas

I thought I would share this layout I completed for the April Stash stomper at Scrapboutique.
I have always loved giant pandas...collecting many figurines and plush toys over the years. I was so happy when I heard that a pair of pandas were coming to Australia, although I never thought I would get to see them in the flesh. Well that all changed when my beautiful friend Kim told me she would be getting married in McLaren Vale not far from Adelaide. I was so excited and you can imagine my joy at finally getting to see these gorgeous creatures, Wang Wang and Funi. :-)
I have used these fantastic Prima papers that I had in my stash (I bought them just because of my love of pandas and I am so glad I saved them until now). The design is a sketch by Em, one of the designers at Scrapboutique.



Aren't they just the most gorgeous animal you have seen???

Thanks for stopping by and any comments :-)


1 comment:

  1. We haven't been to see them yet. Can you believe that? We live in Adelaide and still haven't been to the zoo to see them. Seriously slack! Lovin' your page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.