10 March 2010

Wedding card

I have just returned from a trip to McLaren Vale in SA where I attended the wedding of my good friend Kim to Chris. The wedding was held at the gorgeous Chapel Hills winery. Unfortunately it rained and Kim's plans of having the ceremony on the terrace had to be changed to holding it indoors. I love this photo taken when they were being presented as man and wife with rose petals falling around them. The ceremony was lovely and we had a wonderful time.



This is the card I made for the two of them. As they were having a wishing well, I designed the card as a money holder. It was very easy to make and I can see myself making more of these to hold gifts of money and gift cards.



Thanks for stopping by and any comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.