27 January 2010

Some Lime Rickey

Hi

Hope everyone had a great time on Australia Day. I have been using up some BG Lime Rickey on layouts recently. I had a collection pack which I hadn't even touched but now I've started using it I am loving the colours. So bright and cheery! This one is for a challenge over at Scrap Boutique where you had to scrap a page about the decade you were born in...the psychedelic colours in this paper were perfect for the 60's.



I also joined in a challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard this month. This one is of my Mum and Jake when he was younger. It is a favourite photo of mine and I love the way it's turned out...bright and summery. The design is a sketch by Wendy Smith.



I completed this one of my Mum and her great grandson Riley on the weekend. Love the blues in this one and the chippie shapes are so cute.



Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne! Lime Rickey would have to be one of my favourite Basic Grey lines. It's so cheery and colourful. Although some of it does border on the totally psychadelic "what were they on" stuff, lol. Love seeing your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.