05 January 2010

New layouts for a New Year

It's back to work for me now but luckily Mikala and I got a chance to do some scrapping together on the weekend.

This is a layout by Mikala of her with her Dad and brother Jake taken just before they left for a cricket carnival in Tamworth. The design is a Country Papercraft sketch and I think she did a great job.



This is a simple layout I did using a piece of Sassafras Lass paper, bazzill, some thickers and a chipboard star. It was from a Stuck sketch...they have some lovely designs. I just love this paper and this photo is a favourite of mine!



I have used Fancy Pants Rough and Tough and thickers for this layout of Jake. I loved this thunder paper when I saw it and thought it would be perfect for a page about Jake's love of AC/DC's music. It's great to see those guys still going strong after all these years.



Congratulations Jake...on getting 25 no with your new bat today. Well done!

Take care,

Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.