22 January 2010

Layouts using some of my favourite papers

Hello

Gee it's warm here today...I am spending an easy day at home with the kids so thought I would share a few older pages of mine using some of my favourite paper ranges.

I have used Scrap Within Reach papers here...this collection was so perfect for boys pages and cards. The photo is of my cute little nephew Elvis.



Isn't it sad that Scenic Route are no longer around...I totally loved this range as well. This layout was inspired by an older challenge at Scrap Boutique...which I didn't complete on time but loved the idea of recording the things you see each day as you drive around your home town. These photos show some of the things I see each day on the drive home...I don't often stop to appreciate what a lovely area I live in. I enjoyed creating something that I can look back on in years to come and know how lucky I was to live here.



I absolutely loved the K&Company range Wild Saffron. The gorgeous butterflies were a favourite of mine as were the fabric brads...so pretty. These photos of my DD Mikala was taken at the beautiful Moonee Beach reserve. This one was based on a Country Papercraft sketch.



Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today.