18 January 2010

Layouts to share

On the weekend I completed these layouts of my daughter Mikala. This one uses Bella and Daisy D's paper. I have added glimmermist, AC thickers title, a HS felt butterfly and a Green Tara flower with Prima centre.



For this one I used BG Wisteria papers with lots of ink and distressing. I have used my fabulous new MS punch, green tara and Prima flowers, Collections branch and a cuttlebug butterfly. I have inked and glimmermisted the paper doily and added a BG title and a little sewing. I just love this photo of Mikala...she took it herself. I was suprised to find it when I was downloading pics from her camera. I think it is a real gem :)



I completed both these layouts for a challenge posted by Mrs Frizz over at the Country Papercraft forum...why don't you go check them out...they are a friendly bunch of ladies.

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. You have the makings of a photographer on your hands. Love that photo your DD took!

    Thanks for the visit to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your layout totally rocks with that pic ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.