28 December 2009

Merry Christmas All

Thought I would share my last three layouts for the Country Papercraft challenges. This one was a blind scrap using Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers. The photos are of my niece and her partner at her work Christmas party last year. They had a great time dressing up in these naughty outfits.



This challenge was to scrap a Christmas food tradition. I chose to do a layout on my MIL's Christmas cake which she has made every year since 1964. We had to include the recipe so I included a copy of the page she tore out of The Australian Women's Weekly dated 18 November 1964. I have used Kaisercraft Dear Santa papers. Yum!



The last challenge had a long list of criteria including using 12 bling, 11cm ribbon, 10 flowers, 9 stickers, 8 lines of journaling, 7 papers, 6 photos, 5 manufacturers, 4 torn edges, 3 coloured cardstock, 2 word title on a 1 page layout. Phew...it took some thinking but I am happy with the result.



I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas break. Enjoy!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.