06 December 2009

Lime Tart Challenge

Hi

As I mentioned in a previous post Lime Tart have a challenge each Tuesday fortnight. The current challenge is to create a Christmas card using a non Christmas stamp. Last week Mikala was completing Chrissy cards for her friends at school and she told me that she had a friend who's family did not celebrate Christmas. I thought this challenge would be perfect to make a card that would be suitable for Mikala to give to her friend. I have used a Basic Grey bird stamp, some leftover Fancy Pants papers and ribbon from a past Lime Tart kit. I made some little flowers with string and buttons and have used lots of Kindyglitz on the bird and around the star to give the card some sparkle.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.