04 December 2009

Guest design for Country Papercraft

Morning All,
When I completed design school at Country Papercraft I was given the opportunity to be a December guest designer for them. My first challenge was to create a layout using Christmas papers and a non Christmas photo. I have chosen Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses for this page of my beautiful girl Mikala.
This gorgeous photo was taken by Trish O'Brien at Jetty Images in Coffs Harbour. Mikala is friends with Trish's daughter Kate and the photo is being included in a 2010 calendar full of "princesses" that Trish has produced featuring Kate and her friends. If you would like to check out some of my other work at Country Papercraft you can do so here.
Enjoy your day.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.