05 December 2009

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

I have joined in the 12 days of Christmas Challenges at Country Papercraft. Every couple of days they post a challenge to complete. I have only done a few Christmas projects before so I am looking forward to all the challenges the design team come up with.

The first challenge was to complete a layout using the supplied sketch and bling. I completed this layout of my kids visiting Santa in 1999 which was Mikala's first Christmas. I love the colours of these Kaisercraft papers.



Next up was to make an item to give as a gift. I altered a gift box I was given for my birthday. I used some scraps of Making Memories Fa La La, along with some of their cute epoxy stickers, some flowers and kindyglitz.



This challenge was to use a non Christmas photo with Christmas papers. The photo was taken by my kids when they were mucking around for the camera. I chose to use some scraps of We R Memory Keepers paper as well as some of their lovely embellishments from the same range.



Enjoy your day...it's going to be a hot one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.