15 December 2009

A few more Christmas challenges

Good Morning

I thought I'd share a few more of my entries from the Country Papercraft Christmas challenge. I love how this one turned out. We had to complete a layout ready for a 2009 photo using the words of a Christmas carol on the page. I chose Merry Christmas because it's such a happy song and I hope to get a lovely photo of my children on Christmas day to add to the page.



Now this one was a real challenge for me as we had to recall a childhood Christmas memory. I did not have any photos of this event so decided to alter a Basic Grey Recess die cut bike that I found in my stash to represent my new red bike. Glossy accents on the red makes it all shiny like the real thing :)



Next up was to make a set of eight tags. I made these ones for my husbands family secret Santa draw. These were super easy and quick to make...Hope you like them.



We had a huge electrical storm last night and it looks like we are in for a rainy day here today. Makes for a nice change from the heat. Enjoy your day :)

Leanne
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy little scrapper there Leanne, love all your Christmas projects, just gorgeous. Hope you have a great Christmas.
    Cheers
    Lynlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Leanne. I loved looking through your Christmas projects. Those tags are super cute :). Love em!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and saying hi! I did love reading your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.