15 October 2009

Don't you love holidays

Our family has just returned from a holiday on the Sunshine Coast. While there, we visited the fantastic Australia Zoo. What a great setup they have...the animals all have lovely big enclosures. We all had the best day! It is so worth a visit if you are up that way.



Just before we left I completed this layout of my father and his brothers taken around 1952. I am loving old photos at the moment and used some Crate Paper Lemongrass I had in my stash.



Today I had a another electricity blackout...four hours this time. It seems we have a power outage every other week - so today I used the time to scrap. I completed this layout of Mikala using the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love range of papers and embellishments. I also had some fun with inks and glimmermist.




Hope you enjoy the rest of the school holidays.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.